The Orb of Madness

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
AlexH
(@alxandraheintz)
Topic starter

Hello.

My name is Doctor Ori Moran. I am known to many of you, but not all, I'm sure. I am seeking knowledge on a subject I understand that some of of you, especially those across the sea, have more knowledge of than I.

I am trying to learn more about the Nameless Orb. The multi-coloured one that is said to embody Madness. If anybody could tell me it's last known location, and if it was in the possession of anybody or not, I would be greatly appreciative. Any other information on the subject would be useful, but those are my two main concerns at the present.

Thank you,

Dr. Moran,
The Lost,
Paladin of Cassandra.

Doctor Ori Moran: A purple feathered Avian with a large shield. Paladin of Cassandra, Befriender of Villains, Committer of Treason and local Duck Enthusiast.
Nelinha: A wandering Ice Elf that can sometimes be seen around Ralinwood. Carries very little on her person save for a sword and small shield. Might be in a cult.

OOG: Alex H. - Ralinwood NPL, Jericho 2020 Narrator

Posted : 21/02/2020 9:24 pm
Tawgh
(@cory-cass)

I am told that the Orange Dragon known as Ahriman is in possession of this orb.  Whether that is outdated or false information, I really can't say for sure.  If you know any of his servants, perhaps you could ask them.

- Raven

Active PC's:
Tawgh, Firbolg savage and Aspirant of Zseria
Raven, Wild Elf of uncertain origins

Posted : 24/02/2020 3:45 am
Share: