Clear all

Aid requested.

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@cluelesswonder4577)
Topic starter

Attention those of Arthos,

My name is Nora Lupo D'Onore, usually known as Luna Sanguinem, a Woad of the Jhen'Lupus of Lowgarryn, and we require aid.

The people of Stoneglade in the Gerdain region have been preparing for an excursion to the hellstack to put an end to the suffering of my people. We will be travelling via a portal within two weeks' time to put the souls of the fallen to rest, and eliminate the source of this corruption, so the loss of those who came before is not in vain, so those sacrificed and forced into his servitude can rest.

Make no mistake in assuming this is only a woad problem, for we are only the first stone to fall if we fail in our mission, the next targets have already been stated to be the shards of every elf on his quest to become one of the demon princes. Regardless of history, religion, or personal grievances, please, we need help to end this, to ensure as few lives are lost as possible, to get those who can be freed from their cages home, and to put to rest those we can't.

The demons we will be facing alongside the other surviving woad have been created from our fallen kin over the past 1500 years, and greatly outnumber us, we need all the help we can get, whether it be numbers, supplies, scrolls, potions, weapons that are silver quality, or magic ideally as the demons seem mostly unharmed by standard steel or iron, anything will help, even just food and supplies for those gathering for the fight, everything helps, nothing will be wasted. 

If you wish for more information, feel free to send letters, and I will reply when I can, with what I can, and if you arrive in person feel free to seek me out near the town of Stoneglade, I am willing to share everything I know for the upcoming fight, to finish this hunt.

Thank you to those who heed this missive, and may this fight finally end.

Posted : 01/08/2021 2:39 pm
Share: