Warcry 2023 OOG Info!

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
Dave Ruckus
(@daveruckus)
Member Admin
Topic starter

Here is the long awaited OOG Warcry 2023 post!

Go to Warcry!

Thank you, that is all.

Alright fine, let me start by introducing you to your multinational team. We’ve pulled players from multiple guilds across multiple countries. Please welcome your Shaper, Narrator and Staff teams!! I absolutely suck at graphic design so just cut me some slack on these sad posters. I did my best.

I have a meeting with our webdev’s next week to get our Global website updated to include a FAQ and some Warcry specific info but here is the coles notes:

Date: Aug 4th, 2023 to Aug 7th, 2023
This is 100 acres of dedicated LARP site owned by Guildhouse Jericho. Site will have air conditioned bathrooms and hand washing stations.
Tavern: Working on it.
Cost: Full weekend tickets: $150 CAD
Early Tickets: $130 CAD (post dates shortly)
Discounts: Save $15 if you prelog and pre-purchase tickets (once logistics opens)
Save $15 if you take a 4 hour NPC shift
Please note: This Global event is a profit share (assuming there is some) and is divided up fairly by the staff who run it.
Blankets: 2

Event Prelog will open July 1st, 2023. We’ll also get a form up next to allow you to submit questions easily.
While our Org Chart is mostly up to date it’s still a long time between now and Warcry so we may update as needed. Shortly we will be working on assigning a staff member to help those travelling in with anything they may need (tents, large weapons that don’t fit on planes, etc)

Vendors: Coming soon!

Stay Tuned!

Posted : 23/05/2023 3:18 pm
Share: