Clear all

Dragon Knight desperately needed

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@collin-heuft)
Topic starter

To all of Arthos, 

I am Belhaven and I am sending an open call to any Dragon Knights that wish to further empower the Firstborn. I would prefer the guidance of a Knight of Isana but at this point I will accept any Firstborns help. Kaltraxis, the Groundbreaker, the Shepherd, is deep in slumber and MUST be awakened. These lands in the Umberfloe are sorely in need of his guidance, and as such I require a Dragon Knight of ritual caliber to assist me in this noble task. I have undertaken to sacrifice all that I have so that Kaltraxis may once again glide majestically through the earth. Having studied the ways of the gods and dragons, I realize I am but a novice in the ways of the Firstborn and anyone who could provide guidance in person would be a valuable asset, not just to me, but also to the community we are building. I would even go so far as to say that the Firstborn's themselves NEED their brother to awaken and to do this, I need a devout Knight to sacrifice their time to assist me. I cannot offer much in the way of compensation but I am able to offer companionship, hospitality and a desire to better learn the ways of the Firstborn. Not to mention that I am a fantastic cook and I will prepare you a dinner that some kings of men would envy. To the one who accepts my offer, you will go down in recorded history as a key contributor to the Firstborn's and a shining example of Draconic Knighthood. Styphon followers need not apply, we are building something here and while I do not bear you ill will, I would not be able to protect you from others that may take offence to your chosen Firstborn. If you are reading this, and you know of a Dragon Knight that could accept, please pass this message on to them. Your place will be secured in the annals of history ... forever!

Sincerly, 

Elder Lore Keeper Belhaven, Arch Magus of the Lore Keeper Covenant, Low magus of the Eternal Host and devoted first of the awakened.

Posted : 21/03/2022 7:52 pm
Share: