New dark elf racial / makeup
Hey folks, here's a test of the dark elf makeup we're considering. The rulebook description would be similar to

"Dark grey or black eye shadow and eye sockets that extend to their temples, with black veins travelling downwards. Elf ears with black tips. Black lips. More black veins travel south from their mouth to their neck."

There's some wiggle room for custom design similar to fire elves.

Looking for some feedback.

[Image: mH0DfV6.jpg]
[Image: mySwpiv.jpg]
[Image: XO1Tp5p.jpg]
Edward Watt
Underworld LARP Canada - Co-Founder
Guild Jericho : General Manager
Email: comments@larp.ca
I'd take it over the hassle of painting my whole face black.
Home Guildhouse: Ralinwood
Active PC's:
Ralinwood - Kyrem Fidele

Ralinwood 2017 Medical/Safety Marshal 
email: dustinsmithncivs@gmail.com
If you'd like to try and do this makeup yourself and post a photo we'd appreciate it.
Edward Watt
Underworld LARP Canada - Co-Founder
Guild Jericho : General Manager
Email: comments@larp.ca
I'm a fan Smile
That is all.
Micheal Wade
**DECEASED** Bjarke, Einhar by birth, Minotaur through Sacrifice, Undead Hunter of the GateKeeper, Protector of Vetniss, The Vigil's Might
I was going for the theme of "poison elves"

If that helps set the stage a bit
David Ashby
Underworld LARP Canada - Co-Owner
World Shaper Lead: 2017
My only concern is folks with beards
David Ashby
Underworld LARP Canada - Co-Owner
World Shaper Lead: 2017
I think it will be fine with beards. Can still do the dark lips and the eye stuff.

It looks great and trends with the rest of the elven races for the most part.
_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
Christopher Robichaud AKA Weasel
- Head Ritual Marshal
as a bearded gamer, this is a thing, yup. and i had not thought of it....
Micheal Wade
**DECEASED** Bjarke, Einhar by birth, Minotaur through Sacrifice, Undead Hunter of the GateKeeper, Protector of Vetniss, The Vigil's Might
This is very good, it has my vote!
Active PCs

Thelonius Von Eisenbach, Dragon Knight of Physignathus = Guildhouse Zenithstrand

I like it, though I would suggest a slight change to allow for people to take some more artistic license with it.

"Dark grey or black eye shadow and eye sockets that extend to their temples, with black veins travelling OUTwards. Elf ears with black tips. Black lips. More black veins travel OUTWARDS from their mouth, as far as their neck or cheekbones."

I think that would allow people to pick a direction, or many directions for their veins- just a bit more diversity and either more or less intense makeup left to the player's choice. Reason for suggestion: my immediate reaction is "why just down?"
Zenithstrand
PCs:
> Iroh Singlesilver - Loud Human, Warrior Scholar
> Angelo Faranel - Trashjaunti, Proud Scarf Owner