(Warcry 2017) Hail to the Empire
Citizens of the Empire,

The man named Leopold, who begs for your help in these dire times, is wanted for treason against the Crown, and even his own Whiteraven Alliance has turned on him. Rushing to his aide is folly and will put your lives at an unnecessary risk. The traitorous swine even has the audacity to use my kidnapped daughter’s pure and innocent name to rally the people of Arthos to his fool’s crusade. Do not be swayed.

There are wild rumours afoot regarding the continent we once called home. Whispers may lead you to believe the land once called Amerinthia is now swarming with brood and slowly drifting towards our home. If this information is in fact true, then we will not be driven away again; we will defend our continent of Berphaunt. I have readied my forces and sent them to the shores of the South and Eastern seas to defend our lands. The swarms of brood will break upon our bastions of unity and resolve. While Leopold dines on filth with the greenskins, an enemy we know would see us dead or even worse as their slaves, my Conclave have rallied their best mages for the cause. They are working tirelessly to forge a solution to our problem, defeat Ga’more, and minimize the loss of the lives Leopold would have thrown away like so much garbage.

However, I am not the tyrant my vilifiers allege me to be and I will not stop the movement of my people. If you do intend to assist, remember to conduct yourselves properly as citizens of the Empire. Furthermore, to the loyal citizen who brings me the bastard Leopold's head I will grant a title, lands and nobility. In addition, if you return my lost daughter to me, you will have the gratitude of a father’s broken heart and anything in my Empire that it is within my power to give.
Be strong, citizens. This is not the first time our resolve has been tested by Ga’more. As ever, in the end we must emerge triumphant.

Your Emperor,
HIM Louis Berphaunt
David Ashby
Underworld LARP Canada - Co-Owner
World Shaper Lead: 2017